CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR SUMMARY
Do you love to discover Vietnam history? Joining Cu Chi Tunnels Tour From Ho Chi Minh City is an ideal choice to understand Vietnam war.
Cu Chi Tunnels used to be a bitter battleground for many years during the Vietnam War. It was used for hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous Vietnamese fighters in the North. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the Viet Cong in their resistance to American forces and helped to counter the growing American military effort. It can be seen the long-standing witness of Vietnam war, powerful and bloody also.
Coming with Cu Chi Tunnels Tour From Ho Chi Minh City, you will transfer by car. Moreover, our skillful tour guide will help you discover wonderful sites and know more our country in the past.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR BY CAR?
Tour style: Group
Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour is a special tour provided by I Love Vietnam Tour cooperating with a tour agency in Saigon. What you can get in this tour includes a short trip to Handicraft Village in Ho Chi Minh City, green paddy fields view along the road to Cu Chi and of course, exciting trip through Cu Chi labyrinth of interlaced tunnels.
Coming with us will be an exciting time to explore historical knowledge of the Vietnam War!
- 8:30 AM or 1:00 PM: Pick our guests at the hotel and take to the Handicraft Village
- 9:30 AM or 2: 00 PM: We are excited to take you to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- 3:00 PM or 6:00 PM: Finish the tour and drop our wonderful guests at the hotel and say “see you again”.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
In our half day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Ho Chi Minh City, there are included and excluded things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel.
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!