EXPERIENCE TRADITIONAL CRAFT IN HUE SUMMARY
Hue Pottery Making Tour is a great tour for the tourists could explore new things and learn to make pottery products in Hue by deaf people. I Love Hue Tour has made an amazing co-operation with Hope Center – a non-governmental organization in Hue. The aim is to open the tour for pottery workshop to help tourists have an amazing time in this beautiful city. Coming this tour, tourists will experience traditional craft in Hue, learn to make ceramic products as well as support the disabled people here. In addition, we will teach you the sign language for communicating with the deaf people. When you work with the deaf people to make your own pottery, it will be easier for you to know basic sign language.
Pottery making in Hue is too famous for unique and charming products, and is well-preserved by craftsmen. Therefore, we would love show visitors about history as well as culture of it. Taking part in our tour, you will be taken on motorbike and enjoy the best things in Hue city.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN EXPERIENCE TRADITIONAL CRAFT IN HUE TOUR
I Love Hue Lady Rider Team will take you to the place where you will learn making beautiful pottery.
- Have a unique experience with Raku pottery tour for tourists or anyone who likes pottery.
- Learn traditional Japanese Art of glazing pottery.
- Decorate a pottery piece on your own with fire water and clay
- Learn the sign language for communicating with the deaf people
- Bring amazing products to come back with you.
If you don’t want to experience by motorbike, you can book our Experience Traditional Craft In Hue Tour By Car. You can contact us to ask anything if you wonder.
Moreover, we offer Best Car Services in Vietnam for you to travel by car to famous destinations in Hue or in Vietnam. And if you want to move from one city to another city in Vietnam, you can book us whenever you need. With our best services, you will enjoy the best vacation when you come with I Love Vietnam Tour.
- 8:30 AM: Pick up in the hotel/guest house
- 8:35 – 9:00 AM: Enjoy the coffee time with I Love Hue Team as well as understand the coffee culture of Vietnam.
- 9:00 AM: Welcome the guests to Hope Center. We will present Raku technique around a cup of tea and you will practice with the trainer.
- 10:30 AM: Decorate a piece of pottery with special glazing, the colors and patterns are up to you
- 11:30 Am: With the trainer, you will arrange all the pieces inside the kiln and starting firing and in 1 to 1 hour and 30 minutes the kiln reaches 1000 degrees Celsius
- 12:30 PM: Enjoy lunch in a traditional Vietnamese restaurant.
- 1:30 PM: After Firing, you will be able to take out the piece one by one and put them into containers full of sawdust to create flames and smoke which create the typical raku glazing.
- 2:00 PM: Clean your pottery pieces and discover all the colors.
- 2:10 PM: Finish the tour and drop our amazing guests off in the hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel.
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!
Let’s come with us and experience a special tour as Experience Traditional Craft in Hue! We can not wait to see your product on this tour.