HALF DAY HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE TOUR SUMMARY
Beside Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An traditional villages in the countryside are also the great destinations for travellers. With the peaceful view and traditional crafts, visiting Hoi An villages is worth experiencing. Especially, Half Day Hoi An Countryside Tour is our BEST-SELLER TOUR in Hoi An. We have got lots of great reviews from our customers about this tour.
Coming with our Hoi An Countryside Tour, our skillful female bikers will be your guides and take you on the motorbikes to Hoi An traditional villages. Not only exploring the beautiful corners of Hoi An but also you will have chances to communicate with local people in the countryside and try interesting activities. With our expert guides, you will set off on a 17 km (10 miles) ride through Thanh Ha Village, Cam Thanh Coconut Village, Tra Que Village and Kim Bong Village.
LET’S SEE HOW INTERESTING THESE HOI AN VILLAGES ARE!
- Tra Que village: Located in Cam Ha commune, Quang Nam province, Tra Que vegetable village has famous for various vegetable products grown on the fertile ground and manured by the seaweed from Co Co river, so it has very special taste. There are lots of fresh and high-quality vegetables in this charming village such as lettuce, salad, basil, coriander,…
- Thanh Ha village: Located by Thu Bon river, Thanh Ha ward, Quang Ninh province, this pottery village has existed 500 years and well-known for beautiful and firm pottery products. Coming Thanh Ha Village, travelers have opportunity to observe the producing process of skillful and clever craftsmen. Moreover, tourists can make their own product following their imagination or buy original products here.
- Kim Bong village: partly belongs to Cam Kinh commune, Quang Nam province, people know it for carpentry village. Traveling to the village, tourists can see how artisans work with wood to create beautiful products. Common products in Kim Bong Carpentry Village are furniture, religious statues, crafted wooden doors… Besides, you have chance to make rice noodles when visiting around the village.
- Cam Thanh village: is like a quiet and silent oasis, surrounded by green coconut forests. Cam Thanh Water Coconut Village is also the ecological zone with mangrove water, so it is diversified with brackish animals and plants. Moreover, tourists can see traditional fishing techniques and learn how to ride a bamboo basket boat.
If you want to find more information about this 4 villages, you can visit 4 Hoi An Villages in Hoi An Countryside
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HALF DAY HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE TOUR?
Our Countryside Tour In Hoi An takes you along scenic paths across the nature reserve and through picturesque old villages. Don’t forget your camera as the views are spectacular, especially as you cycle through green fields spreading.
– Tra Que village: Introduce the history of the village, the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine. You will take a trip around the vegetable garden. Also, we will drink Vietnamese coffee in the countryside here.
– Thanh Ha village: Come here to explore beautiful pottery workshop and the fishing village. You will experience making the pottery by your own from lessons of craftsman.
– Kim Bong village: This village has really become famous for keeping the traditional jobs of local people here. Going around you will have the chance making rice noodles.
– Cam Thanh village: Visiting around Cam Thanh village by bamboo boat will be so interesting for you. The locals and tour guides will bring the best time for your discovery. Then we will have lunch there.
Additionally, I Love Vietnam Tour offers Private Car Services for tourist to travel to tourist attractions by private car. If you want to travel to other city or move to the airport, we can also meet your needs. Our services are always available for you upon your request. Particularly, we always bring the best services and tours for our clients and make them satisfied, so don’t hesitate to travel with us. Please visit our Best Vietnam Private Car Services to know more information.
- 8:30 AM: Pick up our amazing guests at the hotel and talk about the program.
- 9:00 AM: Visit Tra Que village
- 10:00 AM: Explore Thanh Ha village
- 11:00 AM: Come to Kim Bong Village
- 1:00 PM: Continue to discover Cam Thanh Village
- 2:00 PM: Finish the Hoi An Countryside Tour and drop our wonderful guests at the hotel and say “see you again”.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
Joining our Half Day Hoi An Countryside Tour, there are some included and excluded things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, English-Speaking Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Fee
We are on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our adventure tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!