HANOI BAT TRANG POTTERY TOUR SUMMARY
Hanoi is famous for many traditional craft villages, especially for Bat Trang pottery village – an attraction that you should not miss during your stay in Hanoi. By taking our Hanoi Bat Trang Pottery Tour, you will visit the local pottery market and enjoy interesting experiences in pottery. Besides, There are some stops that give you a chance to explore the pace of life in Hanoi on the way to Bat Trang village. You also can enjoy Vietnamese coffee and snacks.
Spending your half day to Bat Trang village will bring you an unforgettable time after you leave Hanoi, Vietnam. Our highly reputable company will make you have unforgettable moments in Vietnam as well as have a meaningful discovery. Moreover, our lady bikers will make you feel like a local and gain special feelings. Join us now!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HANOI BAT TRANG POTTERY TOUR
Enjoying interesting destinations and activities in Bat Trang Pottery Half Day Tour, you will have wonderful experiences of exploring Hanoi local’s life.
- Enjoying Egg Coffee – a Hanoi specialty in which a creamy soft, meringue-like egg white foam perched on dense Vietnamese coffee
- Sitting on the back of a motorbike and enjoy the view on Chuong Duong Bridge – the first big bridge designed and executed in Vietnam, without foreigner’s assistance.
- Visiting Bat Trang pottery village – the seven-century-old pottery village in Hanoi
- Experiencing making pottery products like bowl, cup or pot in a pottery- making workshop at Bat Trang village
- Visiting local pottery market which are plentiful in product such as vases, pots in contemporary colors to restored ancient cups or plates, sets of pictures, even pottery statues… turned out by highly-skilled workers
- Enjoy the scenery as sitting on the pavement of Long Bien Bridge and tasting roasted corn– yummy street food in Hanoi
Should you do not want to travel by motorbike, our company also provide private car service for Hanoi Bat Trang Pottery Tour. Honestly, transfering by car has convenient features for tourists who like freedom.
Besides, you can find airport car services in our company if you prefer moving to airports by car. And we also have the best car transports for travelers to visit other attractive spots or transfer to other provinces in Vietnam. There are other expectations in this car service that you are looking for, too. Please visit our Best Vietnam Private Car Services to know more information. Furthermore, if you join in I Love Vietnam Tour , we are willing to create a meaningful trip for you.
- 1:00 PM Picking up our amazing guests from the hotel and talking about the program
- 1:15 PM Starting the tour by a cup of egg coffee at “Giang Café”
- 1:45 PM Riding to Chuong Duong Bridge and enjoying a view forward Long Bien Bridge
- 2:30 PM Visiting Bat Trang pottery village
- 3:30 PM Participating in pottery- making the workshop
- 4:30 PM Visiting the local pottery market nearby and enjoying a local snack: sweet potato cake
- 5:30 PM Starting riding back to the center of Hanoi
- 6:15 PM Sitting on the pavement of Long Bien Bridge for sightseeing and enjoying roasted corn.
- 7:00 PM Finishing the tour and driving guests back the hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, T- shirts, Picking Up and Driving you back your hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!