HANOI BAT TRANG POTTERY TOUR SUMMARY
Hanoi is famous for many traditional craft villages, especially for Bat Trang pottery village – an attraction that you should not miss during your stay in Hanoi. By taking our Hanoi Bat Trang Pottery Tour, you will have a visit to local pottery market and get interesting experiences in pottery – making workshop to directly make your own ceramic products. Besides, on the way to Bat Trang village, there’s some stops that give you a chance to explore the pace of life in Hanoi and enjoy Vietnamese coffee and snacks. This day tour in Hanoi having special features that you shouldn’t miss.
Spending your half day to Bat Trang village will bring you an unforgettable time after you leave Hanoi, Vietnam. Our reputable company will make you enjoy the best time in Vietnam as well as get a meaningful discovery. Moreover, skillful lady bikers will make you feel like a local and and gain special feelings. Join us now!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HANOI BAT TRANG POTTERY TOUR
Enjoying interesting destinations and activities in Bat Trang Pottery Half Day Tour, you will have wonderful experiences of exploring Hanoi local’s life.
- Enjoying Egg Coffee – a Hanoi specialty in which a creamy soft, meringue-like egg white foam is perched on dense Vietnamese coffee
- Sitting on the back of motorbike and enjoy the view on Chuong Duong Bridge – the first big bridge designed and executed in Vietnam, without foreigner’s assistances
- Visiting Bat Trang pottery village – the seven-century old pottery village in Hanoi
- Experiencing making pottery products like bowl, cup, pot, etc in a pottery- making workshop at Bat Trang village
- Visiting local pottery market which is rich in product items from vases, pots in contemporary colors to restored ancient cups or plates, sets of pictures, even pottery statues… turned out by highly-skilled workers
- Enjoy the scenery as sitting on the pavement of Long Bien Bridge and tasting roasted corn -a yummy street food in Hanoi
In addition, our company also provide private car service for Hanoi Bat Trang Pottery Tour if you don’t want to travel by motorbike. To be honest, transfering by car has convenient features for tourists who like freedom.
Besides, you can find airport car services in our company if you prefer moving to airports by car. And we also have best car transports for travelers to visit other attractive spots or transfer to other provinces in Vietnam. There are other expectations in this car service that you are looking for, too. Please visit our Best Vietnam Private Car Services to know more information. Furthermore if you join in I Love Vietnam Tour we are willing to create a meaningful trip for you.
- 1:00 PM Picking up our amazing guests from hotel and talk about the program
- 1:15 PM Starting the tour by a cup of egg coffee at “Giang Café”
- 1:45 PM Riding by Chuong Duong Bridge and enjoying a view forward Long Bien Bridge
- 2:30 PM Approaching Bat Trang pottery village
- 3:30 PM Participating in pottery- making workshop
- 4:30 PM Visiting the local pottery market nearby and enjoying a local snack: sweet potato cake
- 5:30 PM Starting riding back to center of Hanoi
- 6:15 PM Sitting on the pavement of Long Bien Bridge for sightseeing and enjoying roasted corn.
- 7:00 PM Finishing the tour and dropping off guests at hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, T- shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at your hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!
With a passionate and young team, we love what we do. And we are always ready to support you 24/7 to plan a great holiday for you in Vietnam. Do not hesitate to reach us out.
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: https://ilovevietnamtour.com/