HANOI BUDDHIST TOUR SUMMARY
Hanoi Buddhist Tour is a special tour offering experiences of learning about Buddhism in Hanoi Vietnam for tourists. One of the biggest religion in Vietnam is Buddhism which has great influence in the thinking and behavior of Vietnamese people. By visiting the most famous pagoda in Hanoi by motorbike, you will have chance to find peace in soul as well as explore religion and culture of Vietnam. Besides, a vegan meal and many meaningful activities, included in Hanoi Buddhist tour, are waiting for you.
It’s really meaningful for you when exploring historical and cultural spots in Hanoi because Hanoi is also an ancient city with fascinating historical sites. In this tour, you will have chance to taste vegan food after visiting attractions in Hanoi to know more about Vietnamese culture, too. That’s interesting!. Plan your trip and take part in our tour now!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HANOI BUDDHIST TOUR BY MOTORBIKE
This tour is for travelers to discover Hanoi Buddhism in an exciting way with our guides and female riders.
- Visiting Bo De Pagoda and learning about Buddhism in Hanoi Vietnam.
- Enjoying Hanoi authentic vegetarian food.
- Exploring every corner in Hanoi on the back of motorbike.
Long Bien Bridge: Visit the first steel bridge to cross the Red River, linking Long Bien and Hoan Kiem District of Hanoi. It is also considered as an important historical evidence witnessing the ups and downs of Hanoi.
Bo De pagoda: It’s time to learn about the tenets of Buddhism and visit around the pagoda, the ‘peaceful place’ or the place of salvation for the miserable lives in human world. Listening to legend of Buddhism, the meaning of every statues laid out in pagoda, some virtual lessons taught by monks. Also, nuns will teach us how to pray, how to walk in mindfulness. Additionally, we will have playing and English teaching time with adopted children at the pagoda.
“Authentic” vegan lunch: Enjoying the best vegetarian meal made by the monks from the pagoda.
If you don’t like motorbike adventures, you can choose to travel by car. Hanoi Buddhist Tour by Car is available when you need. What is more, taking this tour by car is good decision if you want privacy and freedom.
I Love Vietnam Tour also provides Vietnam Private Car Services for tourists to get private travel. Besides, our service has many things for you to enjoy and explore remarkable destinations in Vietnam. We have the car service to transfer to airports in some provinces in Vietnam, too. There are many kinds of cars for you to choose according to your amount of people and your interest. Especially, we want to create many choices for you on condition that you feel comfortable when you are in Vietnam. We are sure that we will bring the best services and the interesting travel for you.
- 9:00AM: Picking up at hotel and talking about the program
- 9:30 AM: Going past Long Bien bridge and stopping for sightseeing
- 10:00 AM: Visiting Bo De pagoda
- 11:30 AM: Enjoying hygienic and delicious “authentic” vegan lunch
- 12:00 AM: Visiting local market to buy gifts (clothes and school stuffs) for adopted kids living in the pagoda
- 12:30 PM: Return to the pagoda to play with kids, teach them English, sing and dance with them, give them the gifts
- 2:00 PM: Finishing the tour and dropping off at hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel.
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!