HANOI GREEN AND CLEAN TOUR SUMMARY
The development of the tourism industry has caused lasting damage to our mother earth. That is why I Love Vietnam Tour will be the first company in Vietnam to have the Hanoi Green and Clean Tour in order to save the environment when traveling. With the help of I Love Vietnam lady bikers, together we will go around the city to clean streets, pick up garbage in beautiful natural tourist sights, meet and bring gifts to the street sweepers. Beside those interesting activities, you will have a dinner with us and receive lots of valuable environmentally-friendly gifts from I Love Vietnam Tour. This tour is significant, right?
Moreover, getting on the motorbikes, you will enjoy the local life as well as view beautiful landscapes here. A vegetarian dinner will help you understand Vietnamese culture and have exciting time together, too. In our Hanoi eco tour, you will experience the simple things in Vietnamese life that makes you unforgettable
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HANOI GREEN AND CLEAN TOUR?
This Environmentally Friendly Tour in Hanoi will be a perfect tour for open-minded travelers who want to save the planet. By taking the list of activities below, the tour will give you meaningful experiences and you will feel a strong sense of responsibility toward our environment.
- On the back of the bike with our lady riders, traveling to famous destinations in Hanoi to clean and enjoy the beauty there.
- Meeting and bringing gifts to the street sweepers. Listening to their share about their job as well as their stories about life.
- Having iced tea served by street vendors and feeling the pace of life in Hanoi. Enjoying Vietnamese vegetarian dishes.
- Receiving the reusable water bottle from us. This gift will have I Love Vietnam Tour Logo and can follow you around our beloved Vietnam.
- Your payment to the tour will be used for environment protecting activities.
- 3:00 PM Picking up our amazing guests from hotel and talk about the program
- 3:10 PM Starting by drink iced tea which is special and very local from Hanoi in a vendor store
- 3:40 PM Buying some stuff for the tour and small gifts for cleaners
- 4:10 PM Going to the places and cleaning
- 5:20 PM Giving gifts to cleaners
- 5:40 PM Having a dinner together at a special vegetarian restaurant. And receiving certificate for activities contributing to saving the environment, as well as the special gift from I Love Vietnam Tour
- 7:00 PM Finishing the tour and dropping the guests off at the hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, T- shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at your hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!