HANOI SIGHTSEEING TOUR WITH LOCAL FOOD SUMMARY
Are you looking for a trip which combines local places and local food in Hanoi? Now come to our I LOVE VIETNAM TOUR for Hanoi sightseeing tour with local food. This tour from Hanoi day tours gives you a chance to explore Hanoi attractions on the back of the motorbike. Then tasty local dishes in Hanoi will not let you down. Our friendly lady bikers will be your tour guide who shows you around the city and help you to know about real life in Hanoi.
Why don’t you take part in the tour with us right now? We are sure that you will have a rememberable time with our friendly and caring riders.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HANOI SIGHTSEEING TOUR WITH LOCAL FOOD
Taking our Hanoi sightseeing tour with local food is a chance for you to explore Hanoi city by visiting the list of destinations below:
- Vietnam Temple Of Literature: We will visit the first university of Vietnam. It is also one of several temples which are dedicated to Confucius, sages, and scholars.
- Women Museum: The museum displays materials, photos in exhibitions which show the role the Vietnamese women in history and currently play in Arts and in the Family life and in Arts and in the Family life.
- Long Bien bridge: The first steel bridge crosses the Red River, linking Long Bien and Hoan Kiem District of Hanoi. It is also considered as the important historical evidence witnessing the ups and downs of Hanoi.
- Hoa Lo Prison: The prison was built under the French colonial ruler as part of Indochina, which had become the historic symbol for the Vietnam War.
After an interesting Hanoi sightseeing to those attractions, it’s time for enjoying famous local dishes in Hanoi: Crab noodles, Spring rolls and BBQ.
Additionally, if you don’t feel excited about our motorbike tours, you can join in our Hanoi sightseeing tour with local food by car. We provide this service to guide you to famous destinations by car if you want privacy and freedom.
Specially, we offer private transports by car for those who want to visit other places in Vietnam. Moreover, we have several cars with different seats for you according to your amount of people. There are also airport car services for you to book. We believe that you will get an interesting trip when you come with I Love Vietnam Tour.
- 2:00 PM Picking up our amazing guests from the hotel and talk about the program of Hanoi sightseeing tour with local food.
- 2:15PM : Let our local female guides will show you the best coffee in Hanoi – Egg coffee to start the tour.
- 2:30 PM: Next place we love to guide you to the Temple Of Literature which is the temple hosts the Imperial Academy, Vietnam’s first national university.
- 3:30 PM: We continue to discover Vietnamese Women’s Museum which is delivers a beautifully presented tribute to the women of Vietnam across the ages.
- 4:00 PM: The third destination will be the amazing Long Bien Bridge which is one of four greatest bridges in the world at the time it was built. Long Bien was considered the pride, symbol of architecture in the Far East.
- 4:30 PM: Visiting Hoa Lo Prison which was a prison used by the French colonists in French Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War.
- 5:00 PM: . It’s time to enjoy Hanoi local cuisine: Crab Noodles, Spring Rolls and BBQ
- 7:00 PM: Finishing the tour and drive wonderful guests back the hotel and say “see you again”.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, T- shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at your hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.