HANOI WEST LAKE SIGHTSEEING TOUR SUMMARY
Hanoi is the city which has the most lakes in Vietnam and is known as “the city of lakes”. Apart from Hoan Kiem Lake – the spirit of Hanoi, West Lake is the second most famous one, which is significantly larger with the entire circle of 18 km. If you are tired of traffic and crowd in tourist sites, West Lake can bring you another Hanoi, which is more familiar and peaceful. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of a sunset over a lake and feel the refreshment of a serene atmosphere by joining our Hanoi West Lake Sightseeing Tour.
This beautiful destination has found a lot as ‘what to see in Hanoi’ by a large number of visitors because of its captivation. Therefore, West Lake Tour in Hanoi is a good choice for you when you are in Hanoi. Just get on the motorbike! You will feel like a local and move to fantastic spots. Enjoy the wind, the atmosphere and the activities in Hanoi with local riders of I Love Vietnam Tour right now!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HANOI WEST LAKE SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Our lovely lady bikers will take you around for a whole circle of Hanoi West Lake and drop at several typical points, including Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quang Ba flower village and Tay Ho Temple (West Lake Temple).
Tran Quoc Pagoda: originally constructed in the sixth century and known as the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi. With a history of over 1450 years, the pagoda is considered a cultural symbol of Vietnamese Buddhism.
Quang Ba flower village: considered as one of the first traditional flower areas in Hanoi. With many beautiful types of flower such as daisy, dahlia, rose and sunflower, this is a great place for sightseeing and taking photos.
Tay Ho Temple is a place worshiping one of four Vietnamese immortal saints – Lieu Hanh holy mother. She used to live in this area and contributed much to ancient Hanoi development.
Also, the way we are on, which passes ceramic mosaic mural road, huge ceramic dragons, lotus ponds and Chu Van An high school (one of the oldest institutions for secondary education in Indochina). Furthermore, all of Hanoi locals’ daily activities also happen along the way, such as fishing, swimming, exercising, dog bathing, and etc. That will be an awesome experience of being on the back of motorbike and enjoying fresh atmosphere as well as beautiful landscapes along these green roads. Besides, you will have chance to enjoy Vietnamese vegan food and talk about Vietnamese customs and culture.
In addition, if you would like to join in Hanoi West Lake Sightseeing Tour by car, our company is willing to do with you. The car service is for those who aren’t interested in motorbike tours.
We also provide Vietnam car transports if you want to travel to other well-known attractions or other provinces in Vietnam. Transfering by car has its convenience like the space, freedom, flexible time and destinations. Moreover, you can choose different kinds of cars following your amount of people. Our services are always available when you need, so you can book any time. We believe that we will bring the best services and time for you when you are in Vietnam.
- 3:00 PM Picking up at hotel and talking about program
- 3:15 PM Driving through the greenest road in Hanoi – Thanh Nien street and visiting Tran Quoc pagoda
- 4:00 PM Passing by apart of Hanoi ceramic road recognized as the world’s largest ceramic mosaic mural and awarded a Guinness world record certificate
- 4:15 PM Visiting Tay Ho Temple
- 5:00 PM Visiting Quang Ba flower village
- 5:45 PM Taking a rest by drinking fresh coconut and ice cream beside the lake
- 6:00 PM Taking photos in front of two huge ceramic dragons- the symbol of ancient Hanoi
- 6:15 PM Riding through Chu Van An high school
- 6:30 PM Having vegetarian dinner at Loving Hut restaurant
- 7:00 PM Finishing the tour and dropping off at hotel.
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, T- shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at your hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!