HOI AN HANDICRAFT TOUR SUMMARY
Hoi An is famous for unique handicrafts, which reflex Vietnamese culture deeply. With the long historic development, local citizens developed a lot of crafts such as carpentry, pottery, lantern making, vegetable growing,… to serve their life needs. At the same time, this contributed to the development of Hoi An port, becoming prosperous and crowded in the end 18th century and the early 19th century. Until now, Hoi An has still kept the handicraft villages thanks to the local artisans. Therefore, we created Hoi An Handicraft Tour for you to experience and understand Vietnamese culture.
Joining our Handicraft Tour in Hoi An, you will be taken on the motorbikes by our lady bikers to Kim Bong village. There, you can discover how handicraft products are made by artisans and try making them by yourself. Moreover, you also have chance to taste local food in Hoi An. Another interesting activity is that we will visit a local pagoda to learn making lanterns. We are sure that you will feel excited when experiencing the traditional handicrafts.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HANDICRAFT TOUR HOI AN?
Hoi An Handicraft Tour is one of the most special tours in Hoi An from I Love Vietnam Tour. There are many activities in Hoi An for you to explore in the tour. Furthermore, you can see the real life of the locals and understand Vietnamses culture. Let’s see what we bring to you:
- Coffee and tea shop: Enjoy a wonderful drink to charge full of energy for our trip. This coffee shop is very beautiful and is a ideal place for you to enjoy as a local.
- Local Pagoda: Go sightseeing around the pagoda and know more about the Vietnamese custom and culture. After that, learn all the process of making the lanterns from local experts, which is a symbol of the city. You can make a lantern by yourself after observing.
- Kim Bong village: In Kim Bong Village, there are various traditional crafts for you to see. Especially, we will visit a local house in the village and learn how to make Hoi An incense. This will be a wonderful experience for you in Hoi An.
- Local Restaurant: Enjoy the best food in Hoi An and talk to lady bikers about Vietnamese cuisine and culture. For the local bikers, they know to tell you stories and custom that you will be excited when listening to.
Moreover, our company offers Private Car Services for those who want privacy when traveling. If you want to travel to tourist attractions or move to other city by private car, we are willing to meet your needs. With our best services, we always bring the best time for our clients, and we are proud of what we’ve done. If you want more information about our services, please visit our Best Vietnam Car Services to know in detail. Or if you have any wonder, you can contact us any time.
- 8:30 AM: Pick up our amazing guests at hotel and talk about the tour program.
- 8:40 AM: Enjoy the Vietnamese Coffee and Tea together in the morning as well as talk about the local life.
- 9:00 AM: Ride to the pagoda to learn how to make lanterns by local experts.
- 10:30 AM: Visit the Kim Bong village to learn making incense and communicate with locals.
- 12:30 AM: Enjoy the local food for lunch together
- 2:00 PM: Finish Hoi An Handicraft Tour and drop our clients off at the hotel and say “see you again”.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
Joining our Handicraft Village Tour in Hoi An, there are some included and excluded things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, English-speaking Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Fee
We are on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!