HOI AN HISTORICAL TOUR SUMMARY
Located about 30km south of Danang, on the bank of Thu Bon river, in Quang Nam province, Hoi An Ancient Town used to be a major trading port in South-East Asia. Therefore, architectures in the town were influenced by Chinese, Japanese and French styles. I Love Vietnam Tour created Hoi An Historical Tour so that tourists discover historical sites and ancient beauty Hoi An.
Hoi An has been well-preserved carefully and was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999. Some fascinating heritage buildings that tourists often visit a lot like Japanses Bridge, Chinese temples, pagodas, wooden shop-houses, old canals…With many historic old buildings and temples, Hoi An brings tourists back the old days in Vietnam. Going there, you can explore Vietnamese culture and custom in a real way.
Joining the Hoi An Historical Tour, our lady bikers will take on the scooters to some amazing historical sites in Hoi An. Just get on the bike, you can make use of all the time to sightsee and learn about local life. Moreover, we will take you to a famous traditional village in Hoi An to experience an interesting activity. We are sure that our Hoi An Historical Tour by motorbike will not let you down.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HOI AN HALF DAY TOUR?
Historical Tour in Hoi An would love to bring the best experience for you to visit all the sites in Hoi An. It will be hard for you to visit all these sites by yourself because it will take time to find way. It’s convenient for you to go with our local female bikers and enjoy fun together.
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall: It was built in 1976 by Chinese community and has a remarkable architecture style, making many viewers impressive on it.
- Chinese traditional ancestor house: The architectures in the traditional houses bring special meanings related to feng shui and custom. Here, you can understand the cultural cross between the Vietnamese and Chinese.
- Japanese bridge: This is the most famous bridge in Hoi An Ancient Town. Japanese entrepreneurs built the bridge in the 17th, so it brings the Japanese style . Standing on the bridge, you can look over the poetic and peaceful Thu Bon River.
- Hoi An local market: See how the local people live in daily life by visiting the local market. This is a ideal spot for you to experience the market culture in Vietnam.
- Take a bamboo basket boat in Cam Thanh Village: About 5km from Hoi An Ancient Town, it has become a favourite attraction of tourists because of its vast and beautiful water coconut palm forest. And taking the bamboo basket boat for sightseeing is a must-try activity here.
Besides, our company offers Best Vietnam Private Car Services for those who want to travel by car. With caring and skilled staff, we always bring the best services for our clients when their stay in Vietnam. Furthermore, we are proud of what we’ve done and try to improve so that we bring you the best things when you join I Love Vietnam Tour.
- 8:30 AM: Picking up our amazing guests at the hotel and talk about the program.
- 9:00 AM: Let’s start to drink Hoi An coffee with us. We love to share this exciting culture of Vietnamese with you. We will visit a deaf coffee shop in Hoi An to enjoy a tasty coffee from deaf community as well as support them.
- 9:30 AM: Visit Hoi An Ancient Town and these places: Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Chinese traditional ancestor house, Japanese bridge, Hoi An old house, Hoi An local market.
- 1:00 PM: Explore Cam Thanh Village and take the special boat.
- 2:00 PM: Hoi An Historical Tour continues taking you around for trying some amazing local food. We will try 3 dishes: Chicken Rice, Quang Noodle, Savory Pancake
- 3:00 PM: Finish the tour and drop off our wonderful guests at the hotel and say “see you again”.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
Joining our best Historical Tour in Hoi An, there are some included and excluded things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, English-speaking Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance Fee, Tips
We are on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!