HOI AN MY SON TEMPLES TOUR SUMMARY
Hoi An My Son Temple Tour will help you to explore the best Hindu temples in the central of Vietnam. Mỹ Sơn (in Vietnamese pronunciation) is a cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temples constructed between the 4th and the 14th century AD by the Kings of Champa. The temples are dedicated to the worship of the god Shiva, known under various local names, the most important of which is “Bhadresvara”.
Surrounded by charming mountains, this old temple was recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. It includes 13 architectures with over 70 temple works having a close connection together. The ancient Champa sent their spirit in the soil and rocks, and depended on nature to create the notable and magnificient temples like that.
Joining Hoi An My Son Temple Tour, you will be taken to the destination by private car with our lady guides.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR HALF DAY MY SON TEMPLES TOUR?
Coming to the My Son Temple Tour By Car, we will take you to this amazing and beautiful place of Champa people.
- Enjoy the coffee – Vietnam is one of the countries having the best coffee. Drink coffee and listen to stories to know more about Vietnamese people and culture. It won’t let you down.
- Sightsee on the way from Hoi An center to My Son Temple. There are variety of attractive landscapes along the way to My Son Temple, so you can admire and take nice photos.
- Explore My Son Temple, you will not disappointed with scenery here, as well as discovery about the old history and culture of this temple.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant. After discovering, we will taste local cuisine at a special restaurant. You will have a meaningful time with I Love Vietnam Tour.
In addition, I Love Vietnam Tour offers private car services for those who like traveling by car. For our services, you can transfer from one city to another city, or travel to tourist attractions by private car. We have airport car service, too. If you want information about our services, please contact our Best Vietnam Private Car Services to know in detail. Or you can contact us if you have any queries.
- 8:30 AM: Picking up our amazing guests at the hotel and talk about the program.
- 8:40 AM: Enjoying the local coffee of Hoi An. We love to share our Vietnamese coffee culture with you.
- 10:30 AM: Starting our My Son Temple Tour. From Hoi An to My Son, it will take more than an hour to ride, but we will stop some places for you on the way for taking pictures.
- 11:30 AM: Arriving the My Son Temples and we will explore this temple during an hour with I Love Hoian Team.
- 01:00 PM: Enjoying local food for lunch at a local restaurant.
- 02:00 PM: Finish the tour, take you back to the hotel, and say “see you again”
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
Joining our Hoi An My Son Temples tour, there are some included and excluded things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, English-speaking Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance Fee
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.
We are on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!