HALF-DAY EXPLORE BUDDHISM IN HUE SUMMARY
Half-day Explore Buddhism in Hue with Guide is one of the most special activities by motorbike for visitors to understand Vietnamese culture as well as explore Buddhism in Hue. Also, Buddhism is the largest and main religion in Vietnam. Especially, 90 percent of the population in Hue follows Buddhism, and there are hundreds of pagodas and vegetarian restaurants. Therefore, the Buddhism belief and culture in Hue are varied. There are plenty of activities and festivals each year related to Buddhism so that visitors can explore Buddhist culture.
A Buddhist person should never be avaricious, always helps other people, respects everyone, and is be able to forgive. Buddhist people often have a vegetarian diet since the Buddhist forbid human to kill other creatures. In short, Buddhism is a peaceful religious which guides people become nicer and better, along with get good characters.
In particular, our skillful lady bikers will be your companions and guides during the tour. Going with them, you will get excited and understand Vietnamese culture and Buddhism more. They will lead you to historical and cultural spots to experience. It has amazing things to explore Hue within half day.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HALF-DAY EXPLORE BUDDHISM IN HUE WITH GUIDE?
Exploring Hue Buddhism tour by motorbike is the best way to know how the Vietnamese people love this religion. Coming with this Buddhism Tour from I Love Asia Tour, you will have an amazing time to relax and find the peace in your mind as well. In fact, it is never too much to learn about a new culture.
- Explore Hue pagodas with beautiful and ancient architecture
- Try Hue vegan cuisine and zen tea to have the pure moment after a long time immersed in life.
- Learn the way of meditation in Hue pagoda to find peace in mind.
Are you a lover of adventure tours by motorbike? If not, you can choose our Half-day Explore Buddhism In Hue With Guide By Car. This Hue Day Tour about Buddhism by car is available for you to book.
Additionally, I Love Vietnam Tour provides best private car for those who want to travel to attractive destinations by private car. Moreover, if you want to transfer from one city to another city or transfer to the airport by car, we can also meet your needs. To know more information, please visit our Best Vietnam Car Services or contact us any time.
- 8:30 AM: Pick guests up at the hotel and talk about the program
- 9:00 AM: Enjoy an amazing Zen tea in Hue old house.
- 10:00 AM: Visit Tay Linh pagoda where the female monks are living to know about the daily life of a nun and Buddhist information. Additionally, the nuns will teach us how to meditate and walk in mindfulness. Then we will have lunch together there.
- 12:30 PM: Continue to visit The Lady Budda statue and enjoy peaceful time.
- 2:00 PM: Visit Tu Hieu pagoda and explore the hidden stories here.
- 3:00 PM: Go to the last pagoda – Thien Lam Pagoda where you can see the Thai architecture. In this pagoda, we will show you how different the pagoda in Vietnam and Thailand are.
- 3:45 PM: Finish the tour and drop guests off at the hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our Buddhism tour in Hue and Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!
Visiting our videos in I Love Hue Tour Channel to see clearly about our experiences on this tour.