HUE COUNTRYSIDE TOUR SUMMARY
Countryside Tour in Hue makes you experience the real life of Vietnamese people, learn about their customs, their lifestyle in the authentic countryside of Vietnam. By this Hue Tour, you will experience the countryside views and vegan local foods in Vietnam.
On this tour, our lady bikers will ride you on the motorbike. We will be your guides and also your local friends and helps you explore the countryside life of Hue. There are some amazing destinations waiting for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE COUNTRYSIDE TOUR IN HUE
You will experience the real life of Vietnamese people, see the whole view of Hue city by this Hue Tour– a branch of I love Vietnam Tour
- Enjoying salty coffee in a cozy atmosphere at Doi 6 Coffee Shop in Hue
- Visiting Thuy Chanh village and exploring the life of local people by seeing the large rice field, the local market, and taking a boat trip to see the countryside of Hue.
- Standing Buddha Temple will be the next place in Hue city tour. The biggest lady buddha statue in Hue is a place for praying
- Khai Dinh Tomb is a combination of Eastern and Western architecture.
- Vong Canh Hill is a place you can overlook the view of Hue Perfume River. Countryside view is all in your eyes
- Tu Hieu pagoda is one of the most historic pagodas in Hue where there is a sentimental story about children’s love
- The vegan meal at Ngu Ha vegan restaurant in Hue where you enjoy the popular dishes of Vietnam made from vegetables
- 8.30 am: Pick up our amazing guests from the hotel and talk about the program.
- 9:00 am: Start our tour with a cup of salt coffee which is a great version of coffee in Hue. It’s also time for chatting and sharing.
- 9:30 am: Visit the Thuy Chanh village where you can see rice fields and the Japanese bridge. We will have a boat trip to go around the countryside.
- 11:00 am: Visit the Standing Buddha Statue (Lady Buddha Temple)
- 12:00 pm: Visit Vong Canh Hill where you can see the most beautiful view of Hue
- 1:00 pm: Experience one of the most historic pagodas in Hue called Tu Hieu Pagoda
- 2:00 pm: Enjoy lunch in a vegan restaurant with our lady-bikers
- 2:30 pm: Finish the Hue Countryside Tour and drop our wonderful guests in the hotel and say ” see you again”.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Lady Biker, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal spending, Entrance fee
With the number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our countryside tours in Vietnam, we hope to make you happy and enjoyable! See you!