HUE TO HOI AN BY MOTORBIKE TOUR SUMMARY
Travelling by motorbike is one of the best ways to get Hoi An from Hue. It is preferred by lots of travellers. If you want to feel the wind and have a cool trip, join our Hue to Hoi An by motorbike tour with Hue easy rider tour.
Join this tour, you will have local guides accompanying you on the way because it’s quite dangerous to choose this way of travel. You also check out some well-known destinations such as Lang Co Beach, China Beach, and Marble Mountains, riding through Hai Van Pass – the beautiful pass in Vietnam.
We also provide you with our Hue to Hoi An private car service if you wish.
Tour type: Day tour by motorbike.
Transportation: Motorbike. Sit at the back of local riders – Max 1 pax sit at the back of 1 guide.
HIGH-LIGHT HUE TO HOI AN 1 DAY TOUR:
- Depart from your hotel located Hue city center, seating behind Easyrider Hue (easyrider Hoi An) and let the professional rider take you from Hue to Hoi An safely.
- Our guide pick you up at 8:00 am your hotel in city center, along the way from Hue to Hoi An motorbike, our first stop is Elephant Springs where you can wade in the rock pools and have big rock look like Elephant.
- Then we stop to visit Lang Co Beach to admire its blue sea and white sand. You can go for savor the fresh breeze and swim or just relax.
- Continue we stop in Lap An lagoon and see fishing village before riding to Hai Van Pass. When you pass through Hai Van Pass, prepare to be enthralled by the view of lagoons, fishing net, mountain and other natural wonders. When crossing the top of the Hai Van pass, you are surrounded by clouds on one side, with stunning ocean views on the other, so local people call it Hai Van pass or Sea Cloud pass (Hai mean Sea, Van mean Cloud)
- There are also stops at My Khe beach and Stone making village – see women make statue by hand.
- After that, we visit the majestic Marble Mountains before have lunch. We do expect that join Hue to Hoi An motorbike tour with a huge smile on your face.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Drivers, Travel Insurance, Sightseeing on the way, Pick up & Drop Off At the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal spending.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date because the tour includes lunch.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
We are on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our various tours in Vietnam. Our tours get a lot of support and trust from clients who have joined our tours.