HUE TRADITIONAL CAKES COOKING CLASS TOUR SUMMARY
Welcome to Hue city, the kingdom of food in Vietnam!
Hue brings a special feeling to people and makes people want to stay longer here. It does not only have beautiful landscapes and friendly people but also wonderful local cuisine. Hue was a former capital of Vietnam where the last dynasty was living.
Hue becomes a fascinating city with awesome royal food. Coming to I Love Hue Tour, you will have a chance to learn how to cook traditional cakes Hue. Learning Hue cake recipes will be amazing experiences for you whenever you come to Hue city. Hue Traditional Cakes Cooking Class tour will bring you memorable time with local family in the countryside for the recipes such as Loc Cake, Beo Cake, and Nam Cake. In the morning, we all will go to the market to buy all the ingredients and then will take 4 hours for our cooking lesson from local chefs. Besides, you can take fresh air and explore simple and unique lifestyle of locals in the countryside. That’s interesting and worth expecting.
Why don’t you join us to explore Hue Traditional Cakes! Get on the motorbike and do experience together!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HUE TRADITIONAL CAKES COOKING CLASS TOUR
- Visit the local market to understand Hue people’s life-style
- Experience Hue traditional cakes cooking class style
- Discover how to make Vietnamese coffee
- Know more Hue culture
Joining in Hue Traditional Cakes Cooking Class By Car is also a perfect choice for people who don’t want to travel by motorbike. This tour by car is always available for you to book.
More than that, I Love Vietnam Tour provides car services to meet customers’ needs. We have private car transports to move from this provinces to other provinces, or to visit attractive destinations in Vietnam according to tourists’ choice and plan. If you want more information about these services, please visit our Best Vietnam Private Car Services.
- 8:30 AM: Pick up at the hotel or where you are staying.
- 9:00 AM: Visit the local market to buy ingredients for the tour
- 9:40 AM: Continue to go to visit a local family to learn how their business run for selling royal cakes nowaday. Additionally, our lessons will be organise by our local master chefs.
- 11:00 AM: Start Hue cooking class and have lunch together.
Learn to cook: Beo, nam, loc cake; Learn how to make Vietnamese Coffee
- 1:00 PM: Finish our tour and drop our lovely guests in the hotels.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel.
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!