FULL-DAY IN MEKONG DELTA TOUR SUMMARY
Spending a day in Mekong delta private tour becomes an enjoyable day for travelers coming to Ho Chi Minh city. It’s about 3 hours to drive from the city to the Mekong region. Our local female guides from I Love Asia Tour can’t wait to show you the best things in this beautiful village.
Mekong Delta Full-Day Tour from our Vietnam tours won’t disappoint you since we are enthusiastic to show this beautiful land. You can experience many things along the way such as a trying ferryboat, visiting the floating market, enjoying tasty local fruits, meeting & talking with smiley locals, having lunch in the garden with locals, etc. There are much more things to discover in the trip to Mekong Delta from us. So why not join us!
With the mission to empower women, our guides are all female. When you travel with us, you will contribute to the sustainable tourism in Vietnam and help the local people. If you want to know more, visit About Us.
If you just want to hire a private car with driver to take you to Mekong Delta, we also provide you with the best private car service.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN MEKONG DELTA FULL-DAY TOUR?
- Experience the ferry boat with our local guides.
- Visit a beautiful garden & enjoying many kinds of fruits from the locals.
- Visit the Cai Be floating market to see our locals work in the early morning.
- Have a cozy lunch in our local host.
- Enjoy a relaxing time on the bee and mushroom farm.
- Experience the handicraft workshop at the village.
- Enjoy the peace of sound in Ancient Old house.
6:00 AM: Picking up our guests at the hotel.
6:05 AM: Having breakfast with our local female guides from I Love Asia Tour in Vietnam.
6:30 AM – 8:00 AM: On a private car going to a local host, then taking a ferry to go to Mekong Delta.
8: 15 AM – 11:30 AM: We will take a motorboat to go to Mekong Delta. We will experience these things on the way:
- Visiting the Cai Be Floating market – a huge marketplace where both sellers and buyers make deals or purchases on the boats.
- Discovering the Tien River along the way & learn about the life of locals on the river.
11:30 AM: Arrive at the Mekong Delta & start our day of exploring this beautiful village with fun activities:
- Visit the bee & mushroom farm.
- Discover the “monkey bridge” in the Mekong Delta.
- Visit the Handicraft workshop & learn how to make rings and bracelets.
- Visit the traditional craft villages. See the process to make white wine, coconut candy, and grilled rice.
- Have a relaxing time in with hammock in the village during the lunchtime.
- Try a tasty local lunch with the host.
- Take a bicycle ride around the village & enjoy the peace of our Mekong region.
- Visit the local afternoon market & try Mekong fruits of your day.
5:00 PM: Finish the tour & we drop our guests at the hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Full transfers by tourist car, Boat trip, Entrance fee, Lunch, English speaking guide, Travel insurance.
- Exclusion: Personal expenses.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
We are on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our various tours in Vietnam. Our scooter tours get a lot of support and trust from clients who have joined our tours.