NINH BINH TOUR FROM HANOI SUMMARY
A lot of tourists have chosen Ninh Binh as a stop-over on their trip to Vietnam. For this reason, I Love Vietnam Tour provides Ninh Binh Tour From Hanoi for travelers to enjoy the best places as well as activities there. About 110 km far away from Hanoi center, it takes 2.5 hours to drive to Ninh Binh – one of the most famous provinces in the north of Vietnam, attracting a large number of tourists at home and abroad. Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are the most famous destinations in Ninh Binh province with their captivation.
Joining Ninh Binh Tour From Hanoi, you will visit historical sites in Hoa Lu, try a boat trip to view charming scenery and discover a mysterious cave in Tam Coc. Then, you keep experiencing cycling to admire landscapes in Tam Coc-Bich Dong. In addition, you will enjoy an interesting lunch and share funny stories. Coming with our Ninh Binh day tour, you not only explore captivating spots and see beautiful landscapes, but also know more about Vietnamese history and culture as well. We are sure that our tour will make your day and bring unforgettable time for you in Vietnam.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN NINH BINH ONE DAY TOUR FROM HANOI?
Hoa Lu-Tam Coc is the perfect combination for one day trip to learn about the dark period when Vietnam was conquered by Northern Invader. Hoa Lu is a sacred land with two temples worshiping the Kings in the 10th century, who gave great contribution to the nation. Moreover, Tam Coc is attractive by limestone outcrops amid serene rice paddies; and rowing-boat ride here is the best activity to discover Tam Coc perfectly.
- Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the holy Dinh-Le temples in Hoa Lu
- Come to Tam Coc and take the boat on Ngo Dong River, which named as Halong Bay on Land
- See the karst formations and discover the amazing cave in Tam Coc
- Try cycling for an hour to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and beautiful scenes in Tam Coc-Bich Dong
- Understand Vietnamese history and culture
- Have the lunch and enjoy fun together
AM : 8:00 – 8:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. After that, our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : After lunch, take the boat trip to visit Tam Coc and see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into the cave carved through the limestone. Afterward, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 km). Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00PM.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Full transfers by A/C tourist car, Boat trip, Entrance fee, Lunch, English speaking guide.
- Exclusion: Drinks on meal, Travel insurance, Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 1 meter, other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children over 1 meter and under 1,2 meters
- Children over 1,2 meters and over are charged as adults
- Two adults allow to bring one child.
- Children 50% & 100% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about $1 or $2.
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our various tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check our Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi out! We are excited to see you!