PRIVATE 3-DAY-2-NIGHT TOUR IN SAPA FROM HANOI SUMMARY
This private 3 day 2 night tour in Sapa from Hanoi by night train from Hanoi to uncover the hill tribe culture of this Sapa mountainous area. Visit Lao Chai, Ta Van minority villages, feel a warm welcome at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact with them and learn about their culture and customs.
Tour type: Private tour.
Trip length: 3 nights 2 days (2 nights on train)
Travel style: Sapa leisure tour with easy trekking to hill tribe villages
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn more about daily life of the minority people in mountainous of Vietnam
- Enjoy Sapa’s mountainous landscape on the way hiking.
- Trekking through hill tribes, visit the hydroelectric power station built by the French, blend with local ethnic minority.
DETAILED ITINERARY OF PRIVATE 3-DAY-2-NIGHT TOUR IN SAPA FROM HANOI:
Night train Hanoi to Lao Cai: 19.00 car picks up at hotel in Hanoi and transfer to the train station to get on the night train to Lao Cai. Spend the night on train in a deluxe cabin (shared 4 berths/cabin, air-conditioned)
Day 1. Lao Cai – Sapa (B, L, D)
Arrive in Lao Cai early morning, meet our guide and take 1hr car ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival in Sapa town, have breakfast at local restaurant. The rest of morning to walk around Sapa town, discover colorful ethnic market. Lunch at beautiful restaurant.
After lunch, prepare for a great trek down to the picturesque valley of Muong Hoa. We will walk on small paths and trails to reach Lao Chai and Ta Van Village to visit the Tay and Dzay tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley. Late of the day, our car transfers back to hotel in Sapa (or check in your homestay accommodation at the village). Dinner at your own and overnight in Sapa.
**Room for early check-in subject to availability (Early check-in available upon request)
**You can also choose to stay at hospitable hill tribe home at the village
Day 2. Sapa – Hanoi (B, L, D)
Get ready for our new fun & informative day. You first sneak through the market and leave the busy town behind. After a couple of minutes, you will follow a road going down hill to Cat Cat village. You will stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station. Take a rest here before you trek downhill to get Sin Chai village. Get on car and drive back to Sapa town for lunch. Free time in the afternoon to discover the town by yourself.
16:00 PM: Transfer to Lao Cai station for overnight train back to Hanoi.
Arrive back to Hanoi early morning following day around 4.30am, taxi to hotel on your own. Tour ends.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Train tickets; homestay in Sapa , Tours in 2 days ; Food & Drink during the tour
- Exclusion: Personal spending, tips.
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.
We are on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our various tours in Vietnam. Our tours get a lot of support and trust from clients who have joined our tours.