PRIVATE PHONG NHA CAVES 1 DAY TOUR FROM HUE SUMMARY
Phong Nha caves, also called Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park are a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Quảng Bình Province, Vietnam. It is not only known as a natural legacy of the world or a wonder of the country Vietnam, but also as a shelter, a storage, and a hospital during the American War. With a length of 7729m, Phong Nha Cave is one of the world’s longest wet cave. Besides, it also holds several records for the highest and longest cave, the longest underground river, finest beaches inside and the most splendid stalagmites and stalactites. Now, it’s a famous destination for tourists coming from all over the world. Join Phong Nha cave tour departing from Hue city – the easiest way to discover the most impressive Phong Nha cave.
We also provide you with our Hue to Phong Nha caves private car service but not including guides if you wish.
Tour type: Day tour by car.
Note: This tour will be organized more than 2 pax.
DETAILED ITINERARY OF PHONG NHA CAVE 1 DAY PRIVATE TOUR FROM HUE:
- 6:30 AM: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city. Then, you will depart to Phong Nha Ke Bang national Park, classified as the World heritage site.
On the way, you will stop over La Vang holy land – a national shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri Province, an important place of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam.
On the car, our guide will introduce you some information about DMZ of Quang Tri including The Old Citadel, Hien Luong Bridge, and Ben Hai river, Doc Mieu Base,..
- 12:00 AM: Have lunch at restaurant and have a short rest
Boat trip on Son River to visit Phong Nha cave. After 25 mins on the boat, you will arrive Phong Nha cave. Take a couple of hours to visit the cave.
You discover Phong Nha Cave, which contains many fascinating rock formations given beautiful names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”
- 3:30 PM: Back to Hue on Legendary road
- 7:30 PM: Arrive in Hue. Tour ends.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Entrance Fee, Travel Insurances.
- Exclusion: Personal spending.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date because the tour includes lunch.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
We are on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our various tours in Vietnam. Our tours get a lot of support and trust from clients who have joined our tours.