SAIGON HISTORICAL TOUR SUMMARY
Traveling to Vietnam, you shouldn’t miss famous historic sites in Ho Chi Minh city, so called as Saigon. Coming with our SAIGON HISTORICAL TOUR we will take you to must-see spots in Saigon discovering resounding history of Vietnam.
Joining with us, you will sit on the motorbike, and lady bikers will take to remarkable destinations in Ho Chi Minh city. We will help you understand Vietnam culture and history. Additionally, traveling by motorbike you will become like a local and explore local life here, and catch the views on the way to the spots. Our lady bikers in Saigon will make your day and discover Saigon in an exciting way.
Besides, if you are not fond of our experience tour by motorbike, you can consider our Saigon Historical Tour By Car. The tour by car is available if you request.
I Love Vietnam Tour also offers private car services for those who love traveling by car. For our services, you can travel to tourists attractions or move to other city by private car. We have airport transport service if you need, too. If you need more information about our services, please visit our Best Vietnam Private Car Services, or contact us to know in detail.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HISTORICAL TOUR IN HO CHI MINH CITY?
Now you will know historic sites that we will visit in the Saigon Historical Tour:
- Trying Coconut Saigon Coffee: a special coffee with the mixture of coffee and coconut ice cream
- War Remnants Museum: an ideal site to know the historical feature of Vietnam war. This Museum holds many war items including weapons, tanks, guns, documents, films especially the “Vietnam War and Peace” album
- Ben Thanh market: a famous market to know Vietnamese culture. The building of this market has become one of the symbols of Saigon so far
- Independence Palace: a place related to many important events of Vietnam war
- Centre Post Office: an architecture built in the colonial period of the French in Vietnam, bringing the combination of Eastern decoration and Western style
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica: Located in a very peaceful picturesque corner in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City, this 138-year work of art is also a symbol of the city.
- 8:30 AM: Picking up our guests at the hotel
- 8:40 AM: We love to introduce you the amazing “Coconut Coffee” which is a special Saigon coffee. During the coffee time, we will talk about the program.
- 9:00 AM: We continue to visit the War Remnants Museum to learn about the history of the American War. It will be a nice time to review our history at this destination.
- `10:00 AM: The next place is the Independence Palace for learning the history how French invaded Vietnam in the past, and how politics in Vietnam worked.
- 11:00 AM: Moving to the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon to learn about how Catholic and Christian in Vietnam.
- 11:30 AM: The French Post Office will beour next stop for seeing amazing place built by French people
- 12:30 PM: It’s time to have a lovely lunch in a local restaurant.
- 1:30 PM: We would love to show you our beautiful and famous market, which is “Ben Thanh market”
- 2:00 PM: Finishing the tour and dropping off our guests at the hotel
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, and operating conditions.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
Joining our half day tour in Saigon, there are many included and excluded things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
- Cancellation 24 hours or more before tour start time: Full refund.
- Cancellation between 12 and 24 hours before tour start time: 50% refund.
- Cancellation 12 hours or less before tour start time: No refund.
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!