SAIGON RELIGION TOUR SUMMARY
SAIGON RELIGION TOUR is a special tour to discover some unique religious sites in Ho Chi Minh City (another name of Saigon) like Buddhism, Catholics and Caodaism. This tour is a branch of I Love Vietnam Tour, and our company would love to show you Vietnamese culture as well as religions.
Joining the Saigon Religion Tour, you will taken on the motorbike by lady bikers. Our friendly lady bikers will take you to attractions for discovering different religions in Saigon, Vietnam. Besides, you will enjoy delicious food and try Vietnamese coffee, and know more Vietnamese cuisine from the lady bikers. Especially, it’s very great when traveling Vietnam by motorbike. You will get the feeling of a local when getting on the motorbike and catch the views along the roads.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN HALF DAY RELIGION TOUR IN HO CHI MINH CITY?
- Enjoying Saigon coffee to see the difference of coffee style in Vietnam
- Exploring the Caodaism Temple where people follow Caodaism religion, appreciate moral values, compassionate lifestyle to awaken humans
- Visiting Saigon pagoda and see the authentic feature of Buddhism religion
- Having a lunch with local people in cozy atmosphere to know more Vietnam culture
- Exploring the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon, a symbol of Catholics
If you are not interested in our Saigon tour by motorbike, you can consider Saigon Religion Tour By Car. The tour by car is available if you request.
Additionally, our company offers private car for tourists who want privacy when traveling. For our services, you can travel to tourist attractions or move to other city by car. We also have airport transportation service in Hue, Danang, Hanoi and Saigon. So far we have brought our clients the best travel in Vietnam, and made them pleased with our services. So don’t hesitate to come with I Love Vietnam Tour. If you need more information, please visit our Best Vietnam Car Services.
PROGRAM IN SAIGON RELIGION TOUR
- 8:30 AM Picking up our guests at the hotel
- 8:40 AM Having coffee in the morning with I Love Saigon Team as well as discussing about the program of your tour.
- 9:00 AM Our tour will take you to the Caodaism Temple where you will explore an interesting religion of Vietnam
- 10:00 AM We continue to visit Saigon pagoda to understand the main religion of our country, which is Buddhism.
- 11:00 AM Enjoying local lunch with I Love Saigon Team.
- 1:00 PM Our last place to take you for a visit is the Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon to learn about Catholic and Christian.
- 2:00 PM Finishing the Saigon religion tour with guide and drop off our guests at the hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
Taking part in our best Religion Tour in Saigon, there are many included and excluded things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Tour Guide, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal Spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our experience tours in Vietnam. Why don’t you check it out! We are excited to see you!