SAIGON STREET FOOD BY NIGHT TOUR SUMMARY
SAIGON STREET FOOD BY NIGHT TOUR is a tour for you to discover many special dishes in Saigon- another name is Ho Chi Minh city. Vietnam is very famous for cuisine, especially every city in Vietnam has its own unique and specific flavors. Thus, you don’t miss to try food whenever you visit any city in Vietnam. Moreover, tasting street food is the best way to eat like a local and enjoy the true flavor of Vietnamese cuisine.
This Saigon Street Food By Night Tour from I Love Vietnam Tour will let you discover food through from the North to the South dishes with different flavors and ingredients in Vietnam. Besides, our skillful lady bikers will be your guides and your companions during the tour. They will introduce and explain Vietnamese cuisine and culture to you, helping you understand our country.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR SAIGON STREET FOOD TOUR?
If you don’t know what to do in Saigon at night, joining Saigon food tour will be a great choice. Our lady bikers will take you to different places to try specialities in Ho Chi minh city. To be honest, there is no better than enjoying food and having fun with local guides.
- Hanoi Pho Ga – Hanoi noodle soup. The main ingredients are noodles, chicken meat, onion with the broth from boiled chicken
- Hue Beo, Nam, Loc cakes : the traditional cakes from Hue, which served for the king and the queen in the royal family, also called “ royal cakes”.
- Hoi An pancake is a unique dish from Hoi An as the common form with cake and vegetables, rolling in rice paper, and dipping in sour, sweet and salty fish sauce
- Saigon Local BBQ and Local Beer: This is a really popular entertainment for all Saigon locals to have grilled foods at night time and drink beers
- The mix Vietnamese fruits for your dessert : the mix of many kinds of fruits served with ice and dried coconut above.
Do you like our Saigon motorbike tour?, If not, you can consider our Saigon Street Food Tour By Car. The tour by car is available upon your request.
In addition, we provide Best Vietnam Private Car Services for those who want privacy when traveling. If you want to travel to tourist attractions or move from one city to another city, our services can also meet your needs. I Love Vietnam Tour is always willing to see and travel with you, so don’t worry to come with us!
- 6:00 PM Picking up our guests at the hotel
- 6:15 PM Enjoying Hanoi Pho Ga- best Hanoi noodle soup
- 7:00 PM Trying Beo, Nam Loc dishes which are the royal cakes from Hue. We would love to show you these amazing cakes in Saigon as well as introduce you about these famous cakes.
- 8:00 PM Walking around Ho Chi Minh Museum By Night with our I Love Saigon Team
- 8:30 PM Tasting Hoi An Pancake- which is the most unique dishes in Hoi An
- 9:30 PM Enjoying Saigon BBQ with local beers
- 10:30 PM Trying Vietnamese mix fruits for you dessert
- 11:00 PM Finishing the tour and we drop our guests at the hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
Joining the Saigon Street Food Tour by night, there are many exciting things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Lady Biker, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our Saigon street food tour by night, we hope to make you happy and enjoyable! See you!