SAIGON STREET FOOD BY NIGHT TOUR SUMMARY
Tour-type: Night tour
Duration: 4 hours (6:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
Transportation: By motorbike (Sit on the back of the local female riders (Max 1 pax sit on the back of 1 guide).
Private car is available if you require.
Tasting street food is the best way to eat like a local and enjoy the true flavor of Vietnamese cuisine. Therefore, when you visit SAIGON, also called HO CHI MINH CITY, it is worth trying the local foods. As Saigon is a multicultural city in Vietnam, its food is also diverse. Thus, SAIGON STREET FOOD BY NIGHT TOUR is one of the best ways to explore Saigon. You will have a chance to enjoy some of the best foods voted by Saigon locals. In addition, on this tour, you will be taken around Ho Chi Minh City by scooters. It will give you an overview of this city by night.
Our skillful lady bikers will be your guides and your companions during the tour. They will introduce and explain Vietnamese cuisine and culture to you, helping you understand our country.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR SAIGON STREET FOOD TOUR?
Below are the dishes you will enjoy on the Saigon Street Food Tour. Our lady bikers will take you to a number of food stalls to try them.
After reading the foods, if there are anything you are allergic to or don’t like to eat, please inform us. Your reminder will make the tour perfect.
- Broken rice: One of the typical foods of Saigon.
Ingredients: Broken rice, Grill Pork, Eggs, Pork-pie, Tomatoes and Cucumber. Served with fish sauce.
- Special Cakes: A kind of grilled banana – which is one of the unique dishes in Saigon. Banana covered by sticky rice and grill it, with coconut milk.
Ingredients: Banana, Stickly rice, Coconut milk, Peanut.
- Pancake: A nutritious and savory pancake. Bigger than pancake in Central Vietnam.
Ingredients: Rice flour, Green bean, Vegetables, Cooconut, Shrimp, Pork, Straw mushroom, Onion and Bean Sprouts. It is served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Lemongrass Skewer: A kind of skwer made of pork or beef and served with special sauce.
- Sweet Soup – Vietnamese dessert: A sweet, cool and fresh dessert made of bean and coconut.
The foods images are attached below. Once again, please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- 6:00 PM: Pick up our guests at the hotel.
- 6:15 PM: Enjoy the broken rice.
- 7:15 PM: Enjoy special cakes.
- 8:00 PM: Try pancake and grilled meat.
- 9:15 PM: Try sweet soup – the dessert.
- 10:00 PM: Finish the tour and we drop our guests at the hotel.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSION
Joining the Saigon Street Food Tour by night, there are many exciting things below:
- Inclusion: Food, Drink, Lady Biker, Free T-shirts, Picking Up and Dropping Off at the hotel
- Exclusion: Personal spending, Entrance fee
With number 1 ranking on Tripadvisor with many great reviews for our Saigon street food tour by night, we hope to make you happy and enjoyable! See you!
We provide Best Vietnam Private Car Services for those who want privacy when traveling. If you want to travel to tourist attractions or move from one city to another city, our services can also meet your needs. I Love Vietnam Tour is always willing to see and travel with you, so don’t worry to come with us!